[R] how to get help for a package. Thanks!

R. Michael Weylandt michael.weylandt at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 06:15:39 CEST 2012

The help function in R is just that -- a function -- so you have to
invoke it, e.g., as help(mean) rather than just typing Help. You might
also try help.start() which opens a fuller help system in your
browser.

To see the available functionality of the package, the easiest way is
to check its CRAN listing here:
http://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/osmar/index.html and to take a
look through the reference manual. More info might also be available
on the package's listed webpage.

Hope this gets you started,
Michael