[R] Biplot - how can I make it more readable?

Derek.Schanze at srnl.doe.gov Derek.Schanze at srnl.doe.gov
Mon Jun 18 19:27:25 CEST 2012

Hello,
I am doing a principle component analysis on a dataset with a lot of
different variables and have constructed a biplot of the data.
 Unfortunately, as can be seen on the attached image, the biplot is very
messy, cluttered, and hard to read.  I have performed a few modifications
including outlier removal from a few of the variables, which has made the
plot better, however it still is too cluttered to read the variable names.
 Is there any further improvment that can be made to the attached plot and
if so what steps should I take?

Thanks,
Derek