[R] out put of loop in list

jim holtman jholtman at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 14:14:37 CEST 2012

I would be good if you showed us what you are doing now.  There are
ways of drawing samples and storing in a list, but we have to see what
you are trying to accomplish.  You could use 'lapply' or do it in a
loop, but the solution would depend on how you are doing things now
and what is the problem you are trying to solve.