[R] count data without NA in certain time intervals and plot it

Tagmarie Ramgad82 at gmx.net
Sat Jun 16 22:11:16 CEST 2012

Hello,
I'm quite new to R and still spend hours trying to figure out single things
so I hope nobody rolls his eyes over my question.

I have a data set over time and converted it to the POSTIXct format. I added
a column in the data set for the week and the month.

I try to get a plot which shows the weeks on the x-axis and the number of
datasets without NAs on the y-axis. That doesn't sound too difficult but I
can't figure it out.

Does anybody have an idea?