[R] Decision Trees or Markov Models for Cost Effectiveness

stefan.duke at gmail.com stefan.duke at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 17:34:32 CEST 2012

Hi Noah,

I did ask basically the same question about a year ago and there
wasn't anything around
(http://tolstoy.newcastle.edu.au/R/e14/help/11/06/3651.html)
Although I agree that R would be very suitable for this kind of
calculations exist. I guess one reason is that a decision tree is not
really a branch of statistics. The  advanced user of a decision tree
will more likely program something in Excel.
If you find something, please let us know.

Best,
Stefan