[R] How do I connect dots in the RGL package?

Maaike_020 mkoninx at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 22:28:38 CEST 2012

David Winsemius wrote

>  > open3d()
> [1] 2
>  >   points3d(rnorm(10),rnorm(10),rnorm(10))
>  >
>  >   # First add standard axes
>  >   axes3d()
>  > lines3d( x=c(-1,1), y=c(-1,1), z=c(-1,1) ,col="red")

Thank you so much, it works! I have set a photo as a background by

rgl.bg(sphere=TRUE, texture=system.file("textures/sunsleep.png",
package="rgl"),  back="filled" )

and now the lines barely have any color left (they turned really dark). Do
you happen to know how I prevent this from happening? Anyway many thanks! Gr