[R] add horizontal reference lines in lattice bwplot

Gareth.Williams at csiro.au Gareth.Williams at csiro.au
Wed Jun 13 13:29:43 CEST 2012

Thanks! I did not understand that I needed to use the log10 of the value for the grid position to match the log scale.
The panel.abline now works. I could not get the panel.grid to work but just using abline is fine.

I also figured out how to use panel.text with my new knowledge of the grid coordinate system.

Gareth