[R] eclipse cran r

R. Michael Weylandt michael.weylandt at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 02:27:57 CEST 2012

There's no such thing as "cran r" -- there's just R, possibly using
the binaries distributed by CRAN. [Both are capitalized, por favor]

With that said, I believe the term you are looking for is "Sweave" or,
for a slightly different take on things, "knitr." Both are well
documented with a little bit of google-fu.

Best,
Michael