[R] generating random samples of IG distribution

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Sun Jun 10 23:09:24 CEST 2012

On Jun 10, 2012, at 12:37 PM, shirin nezampour wrote:

> Dear R users,
>
> I want to generating random samples from Inverse Gaussian
> distribution . How can I do? and what package should I install?

When you 4 hours earlier posted a misdirected message to the moderator
mailbox, I suggested you use rseek.org to search for the answer to
that question. I had earlier tested that suggestion and found it
(unsurprisingly) to be very productive. Were there difficulties with
that strategy?

--

David Winsemius, MD
West Hartford, CT