[R] how to ignore NA with "NA" or "NULL"

jeff6868 geoffrey_klein at etu.u-bourgogne.fr
Wed Jun 6 11:16:35 CEST 2012

Hello,

I added your flags in my code but there are still errors.
Actually I tried some things:

- in function "na.fill", I changed:
if(all(!is.na(y[1:8700,1])))  return(NA)  to
if(all(!is.finite(y[1:8700,1])))  return(y)
In order to have this file unchanged.

It has removed my dimension problem. I don't have errors anymore in:
 refill <- process.all(lst, corhiver2008capt1) but  just some "message
d'avis" readable with warnings()

Then I noticed in "refill" (the object which should be filled with my code)
that files containing only NAs are turned as NULL in this object. So I have
0 rows for these objects instead of having them unchanged (35000 rows).
So when I transform it to data.frame, it doesn't work because of a new
dimension problem due to these NULL files.

But I don't understand where these files have been turned as NULL in my
code. Could you maybe tell me how can I have in output my "only NA files"
not as NULL but kept unchanged like at the beginning?
Thanks again.