[R] Seeking pointers to various regression techniques with R?

Bert Gunter gunter.berton at gene.com
Wed Jun 6 01:55:27 CEST 2012

OY!

Have you had any courses in linear models/regression? If so, it's the
so-called "effects hierarchy" principle": generally one does not
expect interactions -- 2nd order effects -- when main effects -- first
order effects -- are absent.

If not, it's difficult to explain, but it certainly has nothing to do
with R and you should post on a statistical list, take a course,
consult a statistician, search the web, take it offlist with Peter ...

-- Bert