[R] igraph and igraph0

Gábor Csárdi csardi at rmki.kfki.hu
Mon Jun 4 23:34:26 CEST 2012

On Sat, Jun 2, 2012 at 9:58 AM, jalanthomas at verizon.net
<jalanthomas at verizon.net> wrote:
> Could someone tell me the difference between igraph and igraph0?
>
> I searched the CRAN web site, but cannot find an explantion of the differences.

You are right that this should be in the package description.

There is no difference currently. igraph will have an update soon that
will make it incompatible with current packages and code, igraph0 will
serve as a backward compatible snapshot. All future development will
go to 'igraph'.

Gabor

Gabor Csardi <csardi at rmki.kfki.hu>     MTA KFKI RMKI