[R] time-series statistics collection

Nicolas Iderhoff nicolasiderhoff at googlemail.com
Fri Jun 1 16:00:39 CEST 2012

One of the most important concepts is most certainly Stationarity (see “unit root test").
the most common r-package will be: tseries.

see:
Brockwell/Davis (2006): Time Series: Theory and Models.
Brockwell/Davis (2002): Introduction to Time Series and Forecasting.
Cowpertwait/Metcalfe (2009): Introductory Time Series with R.
Cryer/Chan (2008): Time Series Analysis: With Applications in R.

for some general introductions of using time series in r.