[R] How to create a floating bar plot

Roberto Brunelli roby.brunelli at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 08:15:03 CEST 2012

Thanks to both of you,

close to the solution, but I think that your proposals do not address
the case when a bar is completely positive (or negative): I do not
think that the histogram can not be extended easily to this case ... I
had  a look at the likert function but it is not clear to me if it is
able to manage this case ...