[R] Calculating percentiles for multiple dates

Rui Barradas ruipbarradas at sapo.pt
Tue Jul 31 00:43:21 CEST 2012

Hello,

Sorry for my earlier post, they show the problem of not providing
context. Fortunatelly, arun's post made me realize there was some data
posted somwhere after all. So, try this:

aggregate(DEPTH ~ LOG_DATE, data = dat1, quantile, probs = c(0.025, 0.975))
   LOG_DATE DEPTH.2.5% DEPTH.97.5%
1    37757   0.635225    5.042800
2    37758   0.299250    2.870000

Hope this helps,