[R] Understanding the intercept value in a multiple linear regression with categorical values

Joao Azevedo joao.c.azevedo at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 14:16:10 CEST 2012

Hi!

Thanks for the link. I've already stumbled upon that explanation. I'm
able to understand how the coding schemes are applied in the supplied
examples, but they only use a single explanatory variable. My problem
is with understanding the model when there are multiple categorical
explanatory variables.

--
Joao.