[R] Testing significance of interaction between group and longitudinal change for part of the age range in a mixed linear model

Bert Gunter gunter.berton at gene.com
Thu Jul 26 18:55:11 CEST 2012

1. Your post is unacceptable (imho, of course). Read the bottom of
this message (re: "posting guide") and re-post properly.

2. This is not an R-help question. Re-post on r-sig-mixed-models -- or
perhaps on a non-R statistical forum like stats.stackexchange.com, as
this appears to have little to do with R, per se.

-- Bert