[R] Grofit package parameters

gianluca.filippa gian.filippa at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 10:43:32 CEST 2012

Good afternoon,
I am using the function gcFitModel() from grofit package for modelling grass
growth pattern over time.
Besides the usual parameters that come out from the model, i.e. A, mu and
lambda, I am interested in finding the timepoint at which A is reached (what
I call the day_max) .
Looking at the model output and at the available documentation, no apparent
way to get such number exists. Could you give me some suggestions?
At present I calculate the day_max as the day in which the growth curve
intersects the confidence interval of A, but this is all the way a rough
estimate, which actually works worst when the model performs better (i.e.
the CI is smaller)...
Any suggestions?
Thanks in advance

--