[R] How to filter datetime from a dataframe

Rui Barradas ruipbarradas at sapo.pt
Wed Jul 25 12:52:37 CEST 2012

Hello,

inline
Em 25-07-2012 11:08, purushothaman escreveu:
> Thanks for your reply..
>
> The solution what you have provided, working fine as per if the dataframe
> has only the "date" in the "date-column", But, in my scenario, i have
> "date" and "time" in the "date-column".

But that is not the data example you have given. Anyway it's almost the
same. Just change as.Date to as.POSIXct and change the format to
something like "%d/%B/%Y %H:%M:%S". Then apply the comparison operators
as already seen.

Also, you should provide a data example, specially after saying that
your scenario is not as you had previously described. And quote context,
in Nabble there's a "quote" button, use it.

Hope this helps,

Rui Barradas