[R] Create a Pivot

jim holtman jholtman at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 04:09:31 CEST 2012

Define what you mean by a pivot.  I know what a pivot table in Excel
is and you can easily create the equivalent one in R, but you have
supplied no data and have not indicated what you want as output in the
"cells" of the pivot table -- e.g., counts, sums percentages, etc.
You need to show some data and then what you would expect as output.