[R] quantstrat questions

Sven Duve sduve at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 24 23:40:02 CEST 2012

You need to code a function which returns either a 1 for long and a 0 for flat based on any conditions like, so something like

MASig <- function(MA1, MA2, MA3){
k <- 0
if((MA1 > MA2) && (MA2 > MA3)){k <- 1}
return(k)
}

you then use this in your signalfunction in quantstrat.

dont nail me for the syntax, but something like this is what you looking for. i think...

But pls check with R-SIG finance again.