[R] Hire person to convert R code to SAS

Barry Rowlingson b.rowlingson at lancaster.ac.uk
Mon Jul 23 19:26:11 CEST 2012

On Mon, Jul 23, 2012 at 6:19 PM, Frank Harrell <f.harrell at vanderbilt.edu> wrote:
> It would make much more sense to convert in the opposite direction.
> Frank

 I got the fear when I saw the unit of R code length was '[presumably
MS] Word pages'.

 We had one student who wrote all her R code in MS Word (and coloured
bits of it nicely sometimes) but was then surprised that it didn't cut
n paste into R properly. And then I tried to run one from the command
line...