[R] combined EM dataset for missing data?

David L Carlson dcarlson at tamu.edu
Sat Jul 21 21:19:52 CEST 2012

It is not clear what you actually want. Do you want to save imputed data
sets for further analysis? That is pretty simple. What do you mean by
combining the data sets? Are you confusing single imputation with multiple
imputation? In addition to the packages you mentioned, there are many
others. See the Official Statistics & Survey Methodology Task View:

http://cran.r-project.org/web/views/OfficialStatistics.html

David L Carlson
Associate Professor of Anthropology
Texas A&M University