[R] Entering Data Files

Greg Snow 538280 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 23:25:03 CEST 2012

For reading data into R you should start with
http://cran.r-project.org/doc/manuals/R-data.html (or the local copy
that was installed with R on your machine).

For the example above the read.table function should be fine.  If you
want to change the shape of the resulting data frame then look at the
xtabs function, the reshape function or the reshape2 package.