[R] PCA

Guforu jourisemenov at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 09:06:52 CEST 2012

Hi everybody!

I do at this time PCA. Everything was going good, I have got good results.
Now I want make a plot. You can see it on the next image:
http://r.789695.n4.nabble.com/file/n4636840/Forum.jpg

For this plot I use the simple biplot function.

Now, it is not exactly what I want. I prefer to get the time series like
coordinates and PCA like the variables (exactly turn off in the previous
plot). Should look like this:

http://r.789695.n4.nabble.com/file/n4636840/F2.jpg

you can see the different, The PCA in my plot are the coordinates and in the
foreign plot, they are the variables and build the ellipse (which is also
orthogonal).
Please, can you tell me some function in R for this operation?