[R] Loading in Large Dataset + variables via loop

Rui Barradas ruipbarradas at sapo.pt
Sun Jul 15 19:28:05 CEST 2012

Hello,

Right, it should be 'varNames' in the apply. I guess I had something
called colNames in my environment. I've just rm(list=ls()) and rerun the
code, corrected. No errors this time.

varNames is the result of expand.grid, therefore does have a dim attribute.

The faulty instruction corrected is:

varNames <- as.vector(apply(varNames, 1, paste, collapse=""))

Rui Barradas