[R] Add row into a Matrix witout headers from Function

arun smartpink111 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 12 14:52:14 CEST 2012

Hi Jean,

If we convert the NEWMatrix to dataframe,then headers do appear.

NewMatrix1<-data.frame(NewMatrix)
 NewMatrix1
             X1 X2 X3 X4
SumMatrix   SUM 57 64 65
CountMat  COUNT  3  3  3

#assigning headers to NULL
 colnames(NewMatrix1)<-NULL
 NewMatrix1
             NA NA NA NA
SumMatrix   SUM 57 64 65
CountMat  COUNT  3  3  3
names(NewMatrix1)

NULL

I guess then it will be better to store as matrix.

A.K.