[R] Warning message with read.csv.sql

Bharat Warule bwarule at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 14:17:00 CEST 2012

Hello,

I am using read.csv.sql first time for reading the large data file.If I am
ran this code that showns warning “closing unused connection”.

Is it I am missing any argument from my command or how to comeout from this
warning?.

R code:-

Library(sqldf)

ip_dir_path <- “D:/BharatWarule/big_data_July”

inFile_sql <- file.path(ip_dir_path, "cypress_modeldev_account_info.csv")
input_abt <- read.csv.sql(inFile_sql,sql = s)
Warning message:
closing unused connection 3
(D:/BharatWarule/big_data_July/cypress_modeldev_account_info.csv)

Thanks,
Bharat

-----
Bharat Warule