[R] Need HELP: how find and use a csv file?

Sarah Goslee sarah.goslee at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 21:54:57 CEST 2012

You don't actually have to post more than once. Really.

skatter <- read.table(file.choose(), header=TRUE, sep=";")

or

skatter <- read.table(""/Users/kama/Desktop/skatter.csv", header=TRUE, sep=";")

or whatever the actual path to the file is.

As a new user of R, you should read the Introduction to R that came
with R, and also the R-help posting guide. Both are full of useful
information.

Sarah

--
Sarah Goslee