[R] HELP me please with import of csv to R

F86 faradj.g at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 18:48:04 CEST 2012

Hey,

I am having problems with importing a csv file to R.

I could read the file by typing:
read.csv(file="/Users/kama/Desktop/skatter.csv", header=TRUE, sep=";")

However, i can not analyze the "skatter" - for ex, when i type:     skatter
= read.csv("skatter.csv")

i get this message:

Error in file(file, "rt") : cannot open the connection
In addition: Warning message:
In file(file, "rt") :

What i need is to import this file and analyze it using for example
histogram.

I have Mac(update) and the file is saved in csv file... and I'm quite new
user of R.

Thank you very much!