[R] Count of elements in coulmns of a matrix

Sarah Goslee sarah.goslee at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 16:45:21 CEST 2012

It depends: what's in those "empty" space?

Some combination of apply() and something else, depending on what your
matrix *actually* looks like, and here dput() would be vastly
preferable to copy and paste of something that didn't even come from
an R session.

The something else might involve length() or is.na() or, well, other
possibilities but my telepathy is on the fritz today.

Sarah

--
Sarah Goslee
http://www.functionaldiversity.org