[R] Grouped regression

SKrishna madzientist at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 10:21:47 CEST 2012

Dear David,

Thanks for the tip about naming the levels first with levels before
assigning them.

However, your answer does not solve the original question that I requested
help on.  I will post a simplified version as a separate query, partly
because the subject line on the present one seems to match one of the spam
filters in place for the list (thereby necessitating moderation).

Best, Suresh

David Winsemius wrote