[R] Poisson Ridge Regression

cberry at tajo.ucsd.edu cberry at tajo.ucsd.edu
Sun Jul 8 04:09:42 CEST 2012

umesh khatri <khatriumesh88 at gmail.com> writes:

> Dear everyone
>
> I'm dealing with a problem related to Poisson Ridge Regression. If
> anyone can help me in this regard by telling if any changes in the
> source code of "glm.fit" may help

As John Kane suggested, the posting guide is a good start.

So is rseek.org where 'poisson ridge regression' gives lots of hits. If
you click on 'functions' there is a link to the 'glmnet' package, which
is a solid engine for penalized poisson regression.

HTH,

Chuck

--
Charles C. Berry                            Dept of Family/Preventive Medicine
cberry at ucsd edu			    UC San Diego