[R] Mann-Whitney by group

David L Carlson dcarlson at tamu.edu
Fri Jul 6 18:21:47 CEST 2012

Can you describe how your data is organized. It is clear there are eight
columns, but it is not clear how the groups are represented, a Group column
or do the groups have to be assembled from information in another column (a
column with CD8.14, etc)? Create a small version of the data and use dput()
to create a readable version that can be pasted into a plain text email
(don't use html) usually results in a faster response.

David L Carlson
Associate Professor of Anthropology
Texas A&M University
College Station, TX 77843-4352