[R] reshape2 errors on data frame

Rui Barradas ruipbarradas at sapo.pt
Thu Jul 5 21:34:06 CEST 2012

Hello,

Inline

Em 05-07-2012 20:21, Nordlund, Dan (DSHS/RDA) escreveu:
> [...]

I should have said that in my earlier post. It's implicit in the
misspeling of the argument 'id.vars', an argument of melt() not of
dcast(). Therefore, melt() issues a warning, the warning in the OP.

I'll reproduce it here:

 > chem.melt <- melt(waterchem,
+ idvars = c('site', 'sampdate', 'preeq0', 'param', 'ceneq1', 'floor',
'ceiling'))
Using site, preeq0, param, ceneq1 as id variables

Hope this helps,

Rui Barradas