[R] Conditional Logistic regression with random effects / 2 random effects logit models

YAddo linkyox at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 20:18:12 CEST 2012

Dear All:

I am stuck on this problem and I could use some help from folks out there.
I want to  build a conditional logistic model with random  effects or
logistic regression with 2 random effects.  I have data on mothers and their
kids.  I want to condition 1 mom predictor(0/1)  and also for sibling
clustering (multiple  kids per mom).

I would appreciate any info on a package to use, and a help on writing the
codes.

Variables :
MomID as random 1 ,  momcondpredictor(0/1) as random 2 , mommainpredictor +
covariate

kidoutcome(0/1)  regressed mompredictor1  + covariates  +  the 2 random
effects.

Many thanks for your help.

YA