[R] Date

Wed Jul 4 06:34:29 CEST 2012

?paste

Please (re-) read the "Introduction to R" document supplied with the software for faster answers.

Also, please read the Posting Guide mentioned at the bottom of every message on this list. In particular, providing data in raw tabular form is often ambiguous, and the use of the dput function to prepare data samples for questions will allow readers to more quickly identify difficulties you may be having.
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing