[R] Automating R script with Windows 7

Tue Jul 3 18:37:17 CEST 2012

I did not suggest that you don't HAVE an operating system... simply that you don't know how to use yours.

However you accomplish starting programs automatically, you WILL need to specify both the R interpreter (which you do seem to be accomplishing) and the name of the script you wish to run (which you don't appear to be doing). Appropriate use of quoting may be necessary if you have spaces in your paths.
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing