[R] ggplot: dodge positions

Thaler,Thorn,LAUSANNE,Applied Mathematics Thorn.Thaler at rdls.nestle.com
Mon Jul 2 15:40:48 CEST 2012

Unfortunately I can't see your example as the page is blocked by our firewall. Anyways, if I try the dodge code, the points are shifted, yet they are all shifted by another offset. It makes that the green points for instance are indeed closer to the green boxplot, yet they are not aligned meaning that all green plots seem to have a different position on the x-axis, while all the green points for x == "A" should align exactly with "A". Am I clearer now?

KR,

-Thorn