[R] enquiry

jim holtman jholtman at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 15:19:40 CEST 2012

In order to do any conversion, you have to know the format of the data
that is being input.  So which is it:  does 52 represent the day of
the year, or the week of the year?  Does make a big difference, but
until you know what "1952-52" means, it is hard to specify which way
you should do the conversion.