[R] question on simple graph

Rebecca Lisi rlisi at acad.umass.edu
Tue Jan 31 22:13:49 CET 2012

I am having trouble generating a graph.

I want to know the % of respondents who answered that they "strongly
agree" or "agree" the "America owes R's ethnic group a better chance"
(BTTRCHNC) and I want to organize it by racial group (RACESHRT).

"BTTRCHNC" is organized ordinally from 1 through 5 with 1=Strongly
Agree, 5=Strongly Disagree
"RACESHRT" is ordinally organized from 1 through 5 where each number
represents a racial group category, i.e. white, black, Asian, etc.

Any hints for how to proceed?

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential...{{dropped:9}}