[R] Generate data - function

Petr Savicky savicky at cs.cas.cz
Tue Jan 31 19:41:15 CET 2012

On Tue, Jan 31, 2012 at 12:40:35PM -0500, Val wrote:
[...]
> What I want is,
>
> 1- let the plot star from 0.2 in Y-axis rather than the minimum value, Then
> goes up to 0.23 then stay flat. A slow  drop when it reaches to 0.25 on
> X-axis. Finally, when it reaches at the coordinate of  (0.21,0.3) stop
> instead of going down..

Hi.

Can the required density be understood as a piecewise
linear function going through 4 or 5 given points?

I did not succeed to reconstruct the sequence of points,
through which the density curve should go.

The first point seems to be (0, 0.2).
Is 0.23 x-coordinate or y-coordinate?
The point (0.21, 0.3) has lower x-coordinate than
the point 0.25 on X-axis.

The density function should have the definite integral
equal to 1. Is this true?

Petr Savicky.