[R] r-help; weibull distribution

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Sun Jan 29 17:10:51 CET 2012

On Jan 29, 2012, at 7:38 AM, Christopher Kelvin wrote:

>  Please, Help me,
> How do I generate data from the weibull distribution if the data
> contain both failure and interval censored,
> For example, I want to generate n=100, shape=2 and scale =4 with 30%
> interval censored.
> What about right censoring
> Thank you
> 	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]

Here's my theory about why your two other identical questions in the
last two days have not been answered, either. This and your other
question about how to use optim() to estimate weibull parameters look
like homework and I'm guessing people are honoring the "no homework"
guidelines laid out in the Posting Guide. Have you read it?

If it's not homework, you would appear more credible if you honored
the suggestion in the Posting Guide that you provide background
regarding your professional/academic position and  describe the tasks
you are setting for yourself.

--

David Winsemius, MD
West Hartford, CT