[R] Generating repeated network measures in R

R. Michael Weylandt michael.weylandt at gmail.com
Sat Jan 28 20:37:08 CET 2012

It might help if you say what exactly you are struggling with. Even
better would be to provide code and data using dput() (just for the
data -- copy and paste the code).

If you can write a function to do whatever it is use need on a single
year, then tapply() will be useful for splitting by year, running your
function individually by year, and reaggregating the data. The plyr
package might also be useful in that respect.

Michael