[R] convert sas date format

peter dalgaard pdalgd at gmail.com
Sat Jan 28 09:08:57 CET 2012

What does this have to do with date formats?? Please do not use "reply" to discuss unrelated matters; even if you change the header, threading mail readers will become confused.

Approach is a non-factor (the output says so), so treated as numerical, i.e. you are effectively doing a linear regression. You need to convert it to a factor first.

On Jan 28, 2012, at 01:38 , Johnny Liseth wrote:

> I am relatively new to R and I have problem figuring out why the data file
> appear to be read in fine, but the one way ANOVA is not calculated
> correctly. In other problems this works fine.
>
> This program is listed at the end, and the small text file in online.
>
> There are 24 data points in three groups of 8. Thus DF should be 3-1=2, not
> 1, and the

> residuals should be 24-1=23, not 22.

Really? (Think again)