[R] Grabbing Column and Row titles

chuck.01 CharlieTheBrown77 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 22:08:25 CET 2012

I would suggest reading some introductory manuals on R; specifically (with
regards to your question) how to construct a function.   Basically, "dat" is
a variable input to the function.  Everywhere you see "dat" is replaced by
whatever you put in; for example:  f(x) puts the data.frame "x" in for "dat"
throughout the function.

If you plan of expanding this function, I think you need to read a little
bit first (perhaps a lot actually) so you know the basic mechanics.

happy reading.

Rambler1 wrote