[R] Call dynamic functions

deivit david.cassany at transmuralbiotech.com
Fri Jan 27 10:14:29 CET 2012

Hi all,

Does anybody know a better way to call functions than using 'eval'?

I need to call functions which it's name is stored in a variable. Right now
create the command string I'd like to run and then I run it using "eval".

Running functions inside "eval" is starting annoying because it leads to a
difficult error handling and difficult scenario to debug. So that I am
asking if there is someone that knows and easier way to do that.

Thanks