[R] Moving-Tiles Bootstrap

Kim Elmore kim.elmore at noaa.gov
Tue Jan 24 18:58:00 CET 2012

I wish to proffer my sincere apologies to both you and the list. I had
not seen my posting appear -- it was initially held for moderator
approval, but I never saw that it was released. During the subscription
process, I had used an incorrect e-mail address and so withdrew the
post. Within my subscription settings, I had asked to see my own
postings but, so far have not. I have now doubled checked that this is
the case. Hence, the multiple posts. Again, apologies. Finally, this
seems to be a more nuts-and-bolts list and that is not intended to
address the admittedly esoteric topic about which I posted my query so,
again, apologies to all. Finally, I think I have set Thunderbird to
strip off all HTML in this posting. Again, apologies for the HTML in
prior posts -- I certainly intend for there to be none in this one.

Kim Elmore