[R] show plot

Petr PIKAL petr.pikal at precheza.cz
Fri Jan 20 11:57:04 CET 2012

Huh

If you spend only 10 seconds inspecting one plot you will need about 150
hours for that task. I would recommend to reconsider this issue for your
own sanity.

Anyway you can save them either to separate files or in multi page PDF
document although I do not know if there is some limit in pdf pages. I
have never seen any single pdf document with more than several hundred
pages.

Regards
Petr