[R] Reading in tab (and space) delimited data within a script XXXX

R. Michael Weylandt michael.weylandt at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 17:45:54 CET 2012

Simply change the sep  = "," argument of read table: " " for a space
and "\t" for a tab. E.g., read.table(text = data3, sep = " ", header =
TRUE)

Take a look at ?read.table for more info about the sep argument (In
particular the special behavior of the default sep = "")

Thanks for the well-posed question and working data.

Michael